The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Dua when going to sleep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Dua when going to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Dua when going to sleep   Dua when going to sleep EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:01 pm

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Dua when going to sleep

Narrated by Al-Bara 'bin 'Azib (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said to me, "Whenever you go to bed perform ablution like that for the prayer, lie or your right side and say, "Allahumma inni aslamtu wajhi ilaika, wa fauwadtu amri ilaika, wa alja'tu Zahri ilaika raghbatan wa rahbatan ilaika. La Malja' wa la manja minka illa ilaika. Allahumma amantu bikitabika-l-ladhi anzalta wa bina-biyika-l ladhi arsalta"

Then if you die on that very night, you will die with faith (i.e. or the religion of Islam). Let the aforesaid words be your last utterance (before sleep)." I repeated it before the Prophet and when I reached "Allahumma amantu bikitabika-l-ladhi anzalta (O Allah I believe in Your Book which You have revealed)." I said, "Wa-rasulika (and your Apostle)." The Prophet said, "No, (but say): 'Wanabiyika-l-ladhi arsalta (Your Prophet whom You have sent), instead." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Dua when going to sleep Duasle11

Last edited by Zaza on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Dua when going to sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dua when going to sleep   Dua when going to sleep EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:38 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Radhi Allahu Anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said, "When anyone of you go to bed, he should shake out his bed with the inside of his waist sheet, for he does not know what has come on to it after him, and then he should say:'Bismika Rabbi wada'tu Janbi wa bika arfa'uhu, In amsakta nafsi farhamha wa in arsaltaha fahfazha bima tahfazu bihi ibadakas-salihin." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Dua when going to sleep Duasle10

Back to top Go down

Dua when going to sleep
Page 1 of 1