The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

The Sealed Nectar as book of the month

Go down 

The Sealed Nectar
Yes
The Sealed Nectar as book of the month Vote_lcap50%The Sealed Nectar as book of the month Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
The Sealed Nectar as book of the month Vote_lcap50%The Sealed Nectar as book of the month Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I am not sure
The Sealed Nectar as book of the month Vote_lcap0%The Sealed Nectar as book of the month Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Sealed Nectar as book of the month Empty
PostSubject: The Sealed Nectar as book of the month   The Sealed Nectar as book of the month EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 am

salaam

Sisters, I hope you are all doing well. group hug I would like to suggest confused The Sealed Nectar as book of the month for the new islamic month. Rabee al Awwal Insha Allah

We could each tell our favorite parts and other ideas please.sos

Please comment with your suggestions. And vote too.

pinklilly blue butterfly pinklilly blue butterfly pinklilly
Back to top Go down
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

PostSubject: Re: The Sealed Nectar as book of the month   The Sealed Nectar as book of the month EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am

As Salamu Alaikum

You can read the book online here in our beautiful Library.

The Sealed Nectar

bluearmchair study
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sealed Nectar as book of the month   The Sealed Nectar as book of the month EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:27 pm

salams

JazakAllahu Khairan

Sister Zaza for reminding us about the Sealed Nectar.

This is a must read in my opinion.

rosebar

Sisters, I left the poll open until Friday, Insha Allah So let's get those votes in before Friday.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sealed Nectar as book of the month   The Sealed Nectar as book of the month EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Subhanallah Do you see that? 2 for yes and 2 for no.

Insha Allah Perhaps we'll wait until someone adds a commment to say yes or no. And then if no, which book so? hehe

happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree

And yes, let's do it for next month Insha Allah so everyone has a chance to finish the book. thumbsup

For now, I'm reading The Sealed Nectar bluearmchair Alhamdulillah

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sealed Nectar as book of the month   The Sealed Nectar as book of the month Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sealed Nectar as book of the month
Page 1 of 1