The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Manners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Manners Empty
PostSubject: Manners   Manners EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:01 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Manners

When the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa was asked about what most frequently makes people enter Paradise, he Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "Fear of Allah and good manners." (reported in Tirmidhi)

"And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: Peace." (25:63)

"Manners are fundamental to Islam and to the life of a Muslim. In fact, from the very early days of Prophethood, the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa stressed the importance of good manners, even while he Sallalahu aleihi wa was busy teaching his Companions radiyallahu anhu: about the importance of correct beliefs. Furthermore, the manifestations of good manners are not limited to a particular aspect of life, but rather are spread over to ever aspect, every facet, and every part of a person's life... when one does not see in himself outward manifestations of Islamic deeds and manners, or when one sees the opposite one certainly needs to ask the question: Where is the Emaan I claim to have? And if I do have Emaan, what benefit is it to me if it is not outwardly translated through good manners and deeds?" (The Noble Life of the Prophet, p. 302)

"Surely Allah enjoins the doing of justice and the doing of good (to others) and the giving to the kindred, and He forbids indecency and evil and rebellion; He admonishes you that you may be mindful." (16:90)

tree
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Manners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manners   Manners EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

This article about manners came from a beautiful blog of reminders. The name of the blog is Alhamdulilah. You can access it here. study

May Allah make us steadfast in His religion.
Back to top Go down

Manners
Page 1 of 1