The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

A precious gem. And Ayyub, when he cried to his Lord!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A precious gem. And Ayyub, when he cried to his Lord! Empty
PostSubject: A precious gem. And Ayyub, when he cried to his Lord!   A precious gem. And Ayyub, when he cried to his Lord! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:34 pm

As'salaamu Alaykunnaa wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu.

A sister who is very dear to me and whom I am so grateful to Allaah subhana wa ta'alla for allowing our paths to cross,shared this with me. Alhamdulilaah nothing like having those who are truly a benefit in your life. Maashaa Allaah what a beneficial reminder. It brought tears to my eyes, subhanallaah. Now it is upon me to share, so that inshaa Allaah ta'alla it will be a benefit to you all as well.

Allah says:نَ

وَأَيُّوبَ إِذۡ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ ۥۤ أَنِّى مَسَّنِىَ ٱلضُّرُّ وَأَنتَ أَرۡحَمُ ٱلرَّٲحِمِينَ

Which means, "And remember Ayyub (alayhi salaam) when he cried to his Lord. "Verily distress has seized me, and you are the most merciful of all those who show mercy." (Al Anbiya 21:83).

Ayyub, (alayhi salaam) combined many elements in his supplication, he inferred the reality of monotheism, expressing is need to Allah, showing love for him, and longing for him, acknowledging the attribute of his mercy, and that he is the most merciful among those who show mercy. And by being humble in front of Allah because of his attributes and by showing his need for him. Whenever someone is in trouble, and finds this feeling in himself, his distress will be REMOVED!

Listen here: http://www.quran4u.com/Tafsir%20Ibn%20Kathir/021%20Anbia.htm

(Al Fawa'id Ibn Al Qayyim page 331).

Back to top Go down

A precious gem. And Ayyub, when he cried to his Lord!
Page 1 of 1