The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order) Empty
PostSubject: Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order)   Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order) EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:20 pm

salams

Bismillah

The Purpose of this Section

There are very nice places on the Net to learn the religion shout . And there are not so nice places hiding . Some will mislead us without a second thought while still claiming they have a good, sound, authentic knowledge.

happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree

In this section, members will post the websites they like, and have tried, and are reasonably assured they are authentic sites. This is to help newbies in Islam and would be muslims to build a good database of authentic materials.

But : we do not promote or help promoting any deviant sect or way of thinking. So, the Bookroom team will delete any link that is not Ahl Us Sunnah wal Jama'ah as much as possible, as we may not have time to check every site posted individually and in detail.
So, be aware when visiting a website, of the links they have. It is true that webmasters do not always have control of whom links to their website, but they have control of whom they are linking to, so if a site has a lot of links for sufism, for example or rafidis , pagans, astrology etc... then there is a reasonable doubt that the site in question will not be that bothered with the authenticity of its contents.
By the way, all websites featuring terrorism and extremism and likes will be immediately deleted. I thought I would mention this ''en passant''.

happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree happy palm tree

The websites are posted by Alphabetical order, not by the newest one on top. So, if you do not see your post, just scroll down to where it should be alphabetically.

Please, try to stick the format we have started with : the title has to feature the name of the website. (that we do not have to edit the titles..... )

For example, Http://understanding-islam.net will have this title : Understanding-islam.net
Simple thumbsup

blue-balloons bluefeather bluearmchair

Last edited by Khadija on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order)   Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:45 am

As Salamu Alaikum

is it ok if i post my fav links in one post because i have about 30 sites of interest idea
Back to top Go down
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order)   Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 pm

salams

If you want to post them in one topic, it is ok, as long as you post one link per post (so, that is one topic but thirty posts writing02 batting eyelashes ) . Like this, I can split them but you keep your post counts.
We really want to keep one format, to make it easier.
I hope my explanations are clear Insha Allah

khadija
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order)   Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order) Empty

Back to top Go down

Purpose of this section (please note all sites are listed by alphabetic order)
Page 1 of 1