The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Part 42: Epilogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisha
Librarian.
Librarian.
Aisha

Part 42: Epilogue Empty
PostSubject: Part 42: Epilogue   Part 42: Epilogue EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:49 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

Epilogue

The Islamic Personality is a clear and distinct personality. Its fabric is the Book of Allaah, and its thread is the Sunnah and these two are inseparable from it.

It is a sincere and determined personality educated and refined upon precise methodology which does not contain even the slightest deficiency, and how could it since it is the Religion of Allaah, Lord of all the worlds?!

So what I have written is knowledge which is the path to action, a reminder which leads one to obey and follow, and advice which is essential for the attainment of benefit.

So I ask Allaah to grant success to myself and all of the Muslims, and that He establishes us upon the way and methodology of His Prophet (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam). He is the best One to ask and the greatest One who responds, and our final call is all praise is for Allaah, Lord of all the worlds.

18th Ramadan 1408H

az-Zarqa

Jordan

Part 43: Footnotes
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.com

Part 42: Epilogue
Page 1 of 1