The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Chapter 01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

Chapter 01 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 01   Chapter 01 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:03 am

bismillah4

Chapter 1

995. Ibn Masad radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said to us, "0 Young people! Whoever can marry among you, should marry, for that will help him lower his gaze and protect his chastity. Whoever is not able to marry is recommended to fast and that will be his shield (as it diminishes his sexual energy)." Agreed upon.

rosebar

996. Anas Ibn Malik radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa praised and exalted Allah and said, "....Yet I pray (night prayer) and sleep, fast and break my fast, and I(also)marry women. Whoever does not follow my Sunnah is not from me (nor one of my followers}."(300) Agreed upon.

300. The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said this to the three men who asked about how he worshipped Allah, and when they were told, they thought their own worship insufficient and one of them decided to offer prayer throughout the night forever, the second said that he will fast throughout the year, and the third said he will never get married. 'I'he Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa thereupon said to them, "By Allah, I am the most fearfulfof Allah of you and yet I pray......:"

rosebar

997. Anas bin Malik radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa used to command (urge) us to get married and would very strictly prohibit us from remaining in celibacy and say, "Marry the woman who is child bearing and loving, for I shall boast over all the nations by your number on the Day of Resurrection." Related! by Ahmad. Ibn Hibban graded it as Sahih.

rosebar

998. Abu Dawud and An-Nasa'i and Ibn Hibban related a similar Hadith on the authority of Maqil binYasar.

rosebar

999. Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "A woman is married for four reasons: her property, lineage, beauty and her religion (meaning her piety). So, marry the religious one otherwise you will be a loser." Agreed upon along with the rest of the seven Imams.

rosebar

1000. Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrated, 'When the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa congratulated a man on his marriage, he would say, "May Allah bless (both of you), and may He bestow His blessings upon you, and unite you together in goodness." Related by Ahmad and the four Imams. At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Khuzaimah and Ibn Hibban graded it as Sahih.

rosebar

1001. 'Abdullah Ibn Masud radiyallahu anhu narrated: The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa taught us to say for fulfillment of a need, "All praise if for Allah. We praise Him, we seek His aid and we ask for His forgiveness. We seek Allah's refuge from the evil of ourselves. Whomsoever Allah guides, there is no one who can lead him astray, and whomsoever Allah misguides, there is no one to guide him. I testify that none has the right to be worsbipped but Allah alone, and I testify that Muhammad Sallalahu aleihi wa is His slave and Messenger." And recited three verses. Related by Ahmad and the four Imams. At- Tirmidhi and al-Hakim graded it as Hasan.

rosebar

1002. Jabir radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "If one of you proposes to a woman, and he can see from her what may entice him to marry her, he should do so." Related by Ahmad and Aba Dawud with a reliable chain of narrators. Al-Hakim graded it Sahih.

rosebar

1003. At-Tirmidhi and An-Nasa'i transmitted a similar narration on the authority of Al-Mughirah.

rosebar

1004. Ibn Majah and Ibn Hibban transmitted a similar narration on the authority of Muhammad bin Maslamah.

rosebar

1005. Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said to a man who told him that he had got engaged, "Have you looked at her?" The man replied, 'No.' He said to him, "Go and look at her for it is more likely to create affection between the two of you." Related by Muslim.

rosebar

1006. Ibn 'Umar radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "It is not allowed for a man to propose to a woman whom his brother (in Islam) has already proposed to, until the first suitor gives her up, or allows him to propose to her," Agreed upon and the wording is from Al-Bukhari.

Back to top Go down
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

Chapter 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01   Chapter 01 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:21 pm

bismillah4

1007. Sahl bin Sad As-Saidi radiyallahu anhu narrated, 'Once a woman came to the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa and said, '1 dedicate myself to you (for marriage).' The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa looked at her up and down and then lowered his head. When the woman saw that he had made no decision she sat down. One of the companions of the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa got up and said "O Messenger of Allah! If you have no need of her, marry her to me.' The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa asked him, "Do you have anything to give her as a dowry?" The man replied, 'No, I swear by Allah, 0 Messenger of Allah.' The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa said to him, "Go to your family and seek something (to offer her)." The man went and then returned saying, 'No, I swear by Allah I found nothing.' The· Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said to him, "Seek (something) even if it is an iron ring." The man went and then returned saying, 'No, I swear by Allah Messenger of Allah, not even an iron ring, but I have this Izar (waist sheet)" (Sahl said, 'He had no upper garment'- )and I shall give her half of it.' The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, ''What would she do with your Izar?"

If you wear it, there would be nothing of it for her, and if she wears it, there would be nothing of it for you." The man sat down, and when he had sat for a long time he got up. When
Allah's Messenger Sallalahu aleihi wa saw him turning away, he commanded peopIe to call him back. When he came the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa said to him, "Have you memorized something of the Qur'an?" The man said, 'Yes, I have memorized such and such Surahs, and named some of them. The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa then asked him, "Can you recite them by heart?" He replied, 'Yes.'The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa then said, "Go for I have married her to you for what you have memorized of the Qur'an." Agreed upon and the wording is from Muslim.
In another version he said, "Go for I have married her to you, and teach her some of the Qur'an (that you know)."

In another version by Al-Bukhari, "I have married her to you for what you have of the Qur'an."

beautiful hears

1008. Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrated, 'The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa asked him, "What have you memorized (of the Qur'an)?" He said, 'Surah. al-Baqarah (the Cow, No.2) and the one next to it iSurah No.3).' The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa then said,"Get up and teach her twenty verses." Related by Abu Dawud.

beautiful hears

1009. 'Amir bin 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair narrated on the authority of his father radiyallahu anhu that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "Announce the wedding."Related by Ahmad and al-Hakim graded it as Sahih.

beautiful hears

1010. Abu Burdah bin Abi Musa narrated on the authority of his father radiyallahu anhu that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "No marriage is to be conducted except with a wali (a woman's guardian)." Related by Ahmad and the four Imams. Ibn al-Madini, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Hibban graded it as Sahih

beautiful hears

1011. Imam Ahmad transmitted on the authority of al-Hasan on the authority of Imran bin al-Husain, that the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa said "There is no marriage (to be conducted) save with a guardian
and two just witnesses!'

beautiful hears

1012. 'A'ishah radiyallah anha narrated that 'Allah's Messenger Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "If any woman marries herself without the permission of her Wali, then her marriage is void. If the groom copulates
with her, she deserves the dowry because of (the enjoyment of) her private parts he has made lawful to himself. If they dispute then (they can resort to) the ruler (as he) is the guardian
of those who do not have a guardian." Related by the four Imams except for An-Nasa'i. Abu 'Uwanah, Ibn Hibban and al-Hakim graded it as Sahih.

beautiful hears

1013. Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "A non-virgin woman (divorced or widowed) is not to be married except after consulting her nor can a virgin be married except with her consent." The people asked, '0 Messenger of Allah! How is her consent (to be known)?' He said, "If she remains silent!' Agreed upon.

beautiful hears

1014. Ibn Abbas radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "A non-virgin woman is worthier to organize her affairs than her guardian. As for the virgin she must be asked for her permission. Her silence is a sign of her consent (to be married)." Related by Muslim.

In another version, "A guardian has no authority over a non-virgin woman and an orphan girl (i.e. virgin) must be asked for her permission (in marriage)." Related by Abu Dawud. An-
Nasa'i and Ibn Hibban graded it as Sahih.

beautiful hears

1015. Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "Let no woman be the guardian of another woman in marriage, and let no woman marcy herself (by herself without a guardian" Related by Ibn Majah and Ad-Daraqutni with a trustworthy chain of narrators.

beautiful hears

1016. Nafi ' narrated on the authority of Ibn -Umar radiyallahu anhu 'The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa prohibited Shighar. It is the marriage in which a man marries his daughter to another man, and the latter in return marries his daughter to the former, on condition that no dowry is to be paid by either.' Agreed upon.

Back to top Go down
Amy-Amatullah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Amy-Amatullah

Chapter 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01   Chapter 01 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:34 pm

bismillah4

1017. Ibn Abbas radiyallahu anhu narrated that a young woman came to the Prophet radiyallahu anhu and stated that her father had married her against
her will. The Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa gave her the option to annul the marriage or to accept it.' Related by Ahmad, Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah.

red rose

1018. Al-Hasan bin Samurah radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "Whenever two guardians marry off a woman (to two men), the first husband is worthier of her." Related by Ahmad and the four Imams. At-Tirmidhi graded it as Hasan.

red rose

1019. Jabir bin 'Abdullah radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger ofAllah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "Any slave who marries without the permission of his master, he is like a fornicator." Related by Ahmad Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi. The latter and Ibn Hibban graded it as Sahih.

red rose

1020. Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said. "A woman is not to be married along with her paternal or her maternal aunts." Agreed upon.

red rose

1021. 'Uthman radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said. "A pilgrim while in a state of Ihram may not contract marriage (himself), nor contract the marriage of someone else." Related by Muslim.

In a version by Muslim, "He may neither propose to a woman (either for himself or for someone else)," Ibn Hibban added the following in his version, "Nor be asked for the hand of a woman (he is the guardian of)."

red rose

1022. Ibn 'Abbas radiyallahu anhu narrated, "The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa married Maimunah while he was in the state of Ihram (301)" Agreed
upon.

301. Many of the companions are of the opinion that the Prophet Sallalahu aleihi wa married Maimunah before he puts on his Ihram but the news of his marriage became known while he was in the state of Ihram and then he consummated his marriage in Makkah. This opinion goes in accordance with the prohibition mentioned in this Hadith

red rose

1023. Muslim transmitted on the authority of Maimunah radiyallah anha that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa married her while he was not in the state of
Ihram.

red rose

1024. 'Uqbah bin' Amir radiyallahu anhu narrated that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "The most deserving conditions to be fulfilled, are those that make the private parts lawful (Halal) for you (i.e. in marriage)." Agreed upon.

red rose

1025. Salamah bin al-Akwa radiyallahu anhu narrated.The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa a permitted Mut'ah Marriage,(302) for three days in the year of
Autas,(303)but then he prohibited it." Related by Muslim.

[color]302.This is a kind of temporary marriage, the duration of which is predetermined through an agreement between the man and the woman. The purpose of this marriage is to have sexual intercourse (or that period of time, by the end of which the woman is automatically divorced. It is
unanimously termed invalid by all Muslim scholars.
[/color]

303. A battle which took place after the Conquest of Makkah.

red rose

1026. Alibin Abi Talib radiyallahu anhu narrated, 'The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa prohibited the Mut'ah marriage on the battle of Khaibar" Agreed upon.

red rose

1027, 'Ali bin Abi Talib radiyallahu anhu narrated, 'The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa prohibited the Mut'ah Marriage on the battle of Kbaibar as well
as the flesh of domestic donkeys." Transmitted by the seven Imams except Abu Dawud.

red rose

1028. Rabi' binSabrah narrated 00 the authority of his father radiyallahu anhu that the Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa said,"I had permitted you to contract Mut 'ah Marriage, (304) but Allah has surely prohibited it until the Day of Resurrection. So, if any of you has a woman that he married through Mut'ah he should let her go, and do not take back any of the dower he gave her." Related by Muslim, Abu Dawud, An-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah, Ahmad and Ibn Hibban.

[color][size]304. This marriage was permitted forsometime at the rise of Islam, but then it was finally prohibited in the year of Khaibar.
[/size][/color]

red rose

1029. Ibn Masud radiyallahu anhu narrated, "The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa cursed the Muhallil (305) and the one (the first husband) for whom
the woman was made lawful (through this marriage).' Related by Ahmad, An-Nasa'i and At-Tirmidhi who rendered it to be authentic.

[color][size]305. Al-Muhallill is the man who temporarily marries a woman, who has been divorced three times and thus she is not lawful anymore for her first husband. The Muhallil marries her temporarily may have sexual intercourse with her or not. He then divorces her to go back to her first husband, towhom she is now lawful (Halal)to remarry except through a new marriage contract, This is also prohibited as it is another form of temporary marriage that stipulates separation due to a previously made agreemqnt between the first husband and the Muhallil[/size][/color]

red rose

1030. The four Imams except An-Nasa'i, transmitted a similar tradition on the authority of 'Ali radiyallahu anhu

red rose

1031. Abu Hurairah radiyallahu anhu narrated that Allah's Messenger Sallalahu aleihi wa said, "A man guilty of adultery, who has been flogged, should not marry but one who is as guilty as he is." Related by Ahmad and Abu Dawud with a trustworthy chain of narrators.

red rose

1032. Aishah radiyallah anha narrated, 'A man divorced his wife three times, then she married another man who also divorced her before having sexual contact with her. The first husband wanted to remarry her (after her divorce from the second man). The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa was asked about this, but he replied, "No, she cannot marry the first husband until the second husband consummates his marriage with her, just as the first husband had
done." Agreed upon, and the wording is from Muslim.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chapter 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 01   Chapter 01 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 01
Page 1 of 1