The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Ask Allah by His Names

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Ask Allah by His Names Empty
PostSubject: Ask Allah by His Names   Ask Allah by His Names EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 pm

As Salamu Alaikum 

Ask Allah by His Names

Buraidah radiyallahu anhu  narrated, 'The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu aleihi wa heard a man saying: 'O Allah! I ask You by virtue that I testify that You are Allah; there is no God but You, the One - the Self Sufficient Master, Who did not beget and was not begotten, and to Whom no one is equal.' Allah's Messenger then said, "He has asked Allah by His Name by which when asked, He gives, and by which when supplicated, He answers." Related by the four Imams and Ibn Hibban graded it as Sahih.

Ask Allah by His Names Namesliked
Back to top Go down

Ask Allah by His Names
Page 1 of 1