The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Allah forgives all Sins except Shirk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaza
Librarian
Librarian
Zaza

Allah forgives all Sins except Shirk Empty
PostSubject: Allah forgives all Sins except Shirk   Allah forgives all Sins except Shirk EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:45 am

bismillah4 

There are main Ayat and Hadith which show that Shirk is Forbidden.

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala tell us in the Glorious Qur'an:

Verily, Allah forgives not (the sin of) setting up partners (in worship) with Him, but He forgives whom He wills, sins other than that.  (Surah An-Nisa' 4: 116)

Abu Dharr (Radhi Allahu Anhu) said that the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said,

Jibril came to me and conveyed the good news that, "Whoever among your followers dies, worshipping none along with Allah, will enter Paradise." I said, "Even if he stole or committed illegal sexual intercourse'' He said, "Even if he stole or committed illegal sexual intercourse or even if drank alcohol." (Al-Bukhari)

Some of the Musnad and Sunan compilers recorded that Abu Dharr (Radhi Allahu Anhu)  said that the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said,
Allah said, `O Son of Adam! As long as you supplicate to Me and hope of Me, I will forgive whatever you committed, and it will be easy for Me to do that. And even if you brought the earth's fill of sins to Me, I will bring forth its fill of forgiveness, as long as you do not associate anything or anyone in worship with Me. And even if you err and your errors accumulate until they reach the boundaries of the sky and you then ask Me for forgiveness, I will forgive you.' (Muslim)
Muslim recorded a Hadith in the Sahih that reads, “Whoever dies associating none with Allah will enter Paradise.”

pink necklace May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala protect us from committing this great sin Ameen! nice pillows 
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1