The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

The Recompense of the Righteous and the Unrighteous (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 49 )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Safiyyah
Bookroom Assistant
Bookroom Assistant
Safiyyah

The Recompense of the Righteous and the Unrighteous (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 49 ) Empty
PostSubject: The Recompense of the Righteous and the Unrighteous (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 49 )   The Recompense of the Righteous and the Unrighteous (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 49 ) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 2:37 pm

As Salamu Alaikum

The Recompense of the Righteous and the Unrighteous

Surah Al-Hajj 22: 49

The Recompense of the Righteous and the Unrighteous (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 49 ) S22a4910

The Recompense of the Righteous and the Unrighteous

Allah said to His Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) when the disbelievers asked him to hasten on the punishment for them:

Say: "O mankind! I am (sent) to you only as a plain warner.' meaning, `Allah has sent me to you to warn you ahead of the terrible punishment, but I have nothing to do with your reckoning. Your case rests with Allah: if He wills, He will hasten on the punishment for you; and if He wills, He will delay it for you. If He wills he will accept the repentance of those who repent to Him; and if He wills, He will send astray those who are decreed to be doomed. He is the One Who does whatsoever He wills and wants and chooses.

There is none to put back His judgement and He is swift at reckoning. [13:41]

I am (sent) to you only as a plain warner. So those who believe and do righteous good deeds means, whose hearts believe and whose actions confirm their faith.

Source: Tafsir ibn Kathir (Abridged)

Back to top Go down

The Recompense of the Righteous and the Unrighteous (Surah Al-Hajj 22: 49 )
Page 1 of 1