The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Authentic Supplications of the Prophet by Waleed K.S. Al-Essa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Authentic Supplications of the Prophet by Waleed K.S. Al-Essa Empty
PostSubject: Authentic Supplications of the Prophet by Waleed K.S. Al-Essa   Authentic Supplications of the Prophet by Waleed K.S. Al-Essa EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 am

As Salamu Alaikum

Bismillah

Authentic Supplications of the Prophet  Sallalahu aleihi wa
by Waleed K.S. Al-Essa

I have found this book very good. I am still rather fond of it, maybe because it was one of the first in my Islamic Library and a gift from a special person  wub .
It is a pity that it is not so widely advertised now, it  seems it has been replaced by the Fortress of the Muslim, in many handbags (maybe because of its size, it is that of a normal book, not a pocket sized one  wink ), but it is not the same book at all. And the font, for those who are short sighted, is good.

Quote :

ISBN: 1888276339
Author: Waleed K.S. Al-Essa
Publisher: A Daar of Islamic Heritage, Florida
Pages: 132 Binding: Paperback

Description from the publisher:

An important edition to hadith literature, this is a translation of Ibn Taymiyah's al-Kalem al-Tayeeb as revised by al-Albaani. This brief work contains 225 of the most authentic dua's and prayers of the Prophet (pbuh) for all occasions (complete with chains of narration and detailed textual notes).

I have found it online and here is the link : Authentic Supplications

Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com

Authentic Supplications of the Prophet by Waleed K.S. Al-Essa
Page 1 of 1