The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wonderful Library & Islamic Resource Center

World of Islamic Dawah: Islamic Library & Resource Center

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As-Salaamu alaikum and welcome readers. Please check our Portal for regular updates and news. Dear readers, you may have noticed that some of our graphics are not showing. We are busy updating broken links and would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

We sincerely apologize for the Advertisements which are beyond our control. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us for our shortcomings.

Why not try our Weekly Islamic Quiz?

Fortification of the Muslim-Sa'eed Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al Qahtaani

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Founder
Librarian.
Librarian.
Founder

Fortification of the Muslim-Sa'eed Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al Qahtaani Empty
PostSubject: Fortification of the Muslim-Sa'eed Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al Qahtaani   Fortification of the Muslim-Sa'eed Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al Qahtaani EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:11 pm

Assalamou aleikoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatou

Fortification of the Muslim-Sa'eed Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al Qahtaani Fortification

Fortification of the Muslim through remembrance and supplicaion from Quran and the Sunnah  
The one I have in my bookshelf is a Darussalam publication. (on the pic of this one, it is not darussalam, but I would advise to buy only those from Darussalam)

Fortification of the Muslim through remembrance and supplicaion from Quran and the Sunnah. With 132 invocations.

Compiled and referenced by Sa'eed Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al Qahtaani

N.b. It is the same as Fortress of the Muslim, but I prefer the Fortress as we have the transliteration of the invocations to help us to say them in arabic. In this booklet, there is only the arabic and english. It is good for those who read arabic fluently. They do not need the transliteration.
Back to top Go down
http://easelandink.forumotion.com

Fortification of the Muslim-Sa'eed Ibn Ali Ibn Wahf Al Qahtaani
Page 1 of 1